October 3, 2014
Be a part of the first-ever Hello Kitty Reading Day on October 25, 2014 at bookstores and libraries across the US!
Quirk Books is partnering with Sanrio and a bunch of other great publishers to celebrate reading and Hello Kitty’s 40th Anniversary. Participating bookstores and libraries will offer Hello Kitty themed activities, giveaways, trivia and more!
You can get involved in the fun, too! Find a location of the nearest Hello Kitty event (don't forget to call ahead to confirm event timing and participation). There will also be supercute treats available online, including:
• Hello Kitty trivia
• Cookie decorating from The Hello Kitty Baking Book
• A crochet project from Hello Kitty Crochet
• Activity sheets from Happy Birthday, Hello Kitty and Hello Kitty Wipe Clean Workbook ABC
• Coloring sheet from Hello Kitty, Hello New York and Hello Kitty Comic Book
• Mad Libs madness with Hello Kitty Mad Libs
• Read-along with Let's Read: Hello Kitty and Me
• Giveaways: Hello Kitty crowns, Hello Kitty nail decals from Hello Kitty Nail Art, and more. (Available at select participating locations while supplies last.)
Participating publishers include Abrams, Penguin, Perfect Square, Priddy Books, Quirk Books and Sourcebooks.
The event will be a blast for fans of all ages. We hope you can join us!