On the heels of the successful Stuff Every Man Should Know and Stuff Every Husband Should Know comes the most important volume yet in Quirk’s handy guides to practical manhood: Stuff Every Dad Should Know. It’s full of the indispensible hands-on wisdom that all fathers need in order to instill that comforting sense of “dad awe” in their children, including:
• How to Fix a Boo-Boo
• How to Stop a Temper Tantrum
• Five Great Books to Read with Your Child
• How to Rid a Room of Monsters
• The Birds and the Bees for All Ages
• How to Photograph Your Child
• And many more!
Blending humor, practicality, and wholesome family values, Stuff Every Dad Should Know is a Father’s Day slam dunk and a must-have pocket reference for any dad or dad-to-be.
BRETT COHEN is the author of the 110,000-copy-selling Stuff Every Man Should Know and the coauthor of the follow-up hit Recipes Every Man Should Know. He lives in Pennsylvania with his wife and children.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594745539
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-559-1
- Book Dimensions:3½ x 5¾
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:May 12, 2012
- 18 and up