The Hunt for Quirk E. Cat at BookCon!
Many of you may be familiar with Quirk E. Cat, our mascot whose very name unlocks fabulous prizes when uttered at our booths. This year at BookCon, we're partnering with Owl Crate, Out of Print, and Charlesbridge to bring you the BIGGEST QUIRK E. CAT LOOT DROP EVER! All you gotta do is keep your eyes open and your camera ready!
During BookCon, be on the lookout for these cute cats lurking in our booth and our partner's booths. When you find them, follow these steps:
- Take a photo of the cat
- Post it to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #QuirkECat
- Tag @QuirkBooks and the partner booth (@OutofPrintTees, @OwlCrate, or @Charlesbridge) in the photo.
Each photo of a Quirk E. Cat equals one entry into an epic sweepstakes. (Max 1 tweet/post per individual cat.) There will be clue sheets provided to help you find the other cats. Find all 4 Cats to maximize your chance of winning!
One Grand Prize Winner will receive ($400 value):
- $100 Shopping Spree with Quirk Books
- $100 Gift Certificate with Out Of Print Clothing
- 3-Month Subscription to OwlCrate
- $100 Shopping Spree with Charlesbridge
Two Runners-up will receive ($200 value):
- $50 Shopping Spree with Quirk Books
- $50 Gift Certificate with Out Of Print Clothing
- 1-Month Subscription to OwlCrate
- $50 Shopping Spree with Charlesbridge
Julie Leung is the social media and marketing manager at Quirk Books—tweeting up storms and surfing the blog waves. She is also the author of a forthcoming trilogy, Mice of the Round Table (Fall '16), and Mother of FictionToFashion.com. You can follow her at @jleungbooks or simply at @QuirkBooks, where she drops pithy word nuggets on the daily.