Freaky Friday: Preparing for a Very Quirky Halloween with Cute Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers!
Welcome back to Freaky Friday, where we’re dishing out some fun Halloween tips through the month.
Last week, we showed you how to whip up a cauldron of Witches Brew from Witch Craft. Continuing the food and Halloween theme, today we’ve got cute little pumpkin cupcake toppers from Craft-A-Day by Sarah Goldschadt. Perfect for decorating delicious treats you might be serving up at your Halloween party, these toppers are simple and easy to make.
Check out the directions and download the pattern below!
• Parchment paper
• Orange and green card stock
• Glue stick
• Black marker
• Clear tape
1. Print and trade pumpkin figures (below!) onto parchment paper with a pencil.
2. Transfer pattern and cut shapes out of orange and green card stock.
3. Arrange shapes as in the photograph. Glue in place.
4. Draw face with a black marker.
5. Tape toothpick to the back of pumpkin. Trim excess tape.
ERIC SMITH is the cofounder of Geekadelphia, a popular blog covering all-that-is-geek in the City of Brotherly Love, as well as the Philadelphia Geek Awards, an annual awards show held at the Academy of Natural Sciences. He’s written for the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Weekly, and Philly.com