Whether it happened in your freshman year of high school or last week while you were waiting in the dentist’s office, when it happens, you just know. That moment you realize that after spending all of this time to time together, that this is the one. The one you’ll carry throughout your life, that will stand by you and help you define every major moment to come. This is the quote that will define who you are.
When you find that perfect quote while reading your newest favorite book, something magical happens, and if you’re lucky, it happens over and over again. So for the many quotes that have inspired you throughout the years, give them a place of honor: place them on the pretty frame that holds a photo of the one you love. Follow this simple tutorial, and you can make these fabulous, quotable frames.
Quote Picture Frame
1 Wooden picture frame
1 Sheet 8x10 scrapbook paper
1 Bottle of Mod Podge
1 Paint brush
Set of rubber letter stamps
1. Paint a thin coat of the Mod Podge onto the front facing side of the wooden frame.
2. Place the scrapbook paper decorative side up onto the wooden frame. Smooth the surface of the paper until it is bump and bubble free. Allow the paper to dry completely.
3. Use the scissors to trim around the frame. Then take the knife and closely trim the frame so that the paper is perfectly lined up to the edge.
4. Take your rubber letter stamp, dip it in the inkpad, and firmly and quickly stamp the letter onto the desired area on the frame. Repeat until your quote is complete.
5. Allow ink to dry completely. Insert a photo into the frame.