We Are Not Alone
About the Book
Explore our fascination with UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence through exclusive interviews, archival photos, and strange but true stories from history. Do you want to believe?
After decades of cover-ups and denials, in a June 2021 report, the US government finally admitted what many people already knew: yes, UFOs are real, and no, we don’t know what (or who) they are. Writer and historian Marc Hartzman separates fact from fiction and provides a comprehensive tour through the skies, including:
- UFO sightings, from the famous (including the Phoenix Lights and the Ariel School Incident) to the obscure
- Alien abductions, including the Betty and Barney Hill abduction and the Pascagoula abduction
- Ancient aliens, from Biblical astronauts to the alien architects behind the pyramids
- Scientific evidence, including the “Wow!” radio signal and the interstellar ‘Oumuamua object
- Cover-ups and conspiracies, including the Roswell Incident and Area 51
- Governmental and military reports, from Project Blue Book to reports of UFOs at nuclear weapons sites
Deeply researched and highly entertaining, We Are Not Alone will inform and enchant anyone who’s ever doubted we’re really alone in the universe.
About the Author
Marc Hartzman is “one of America’s leading connoisseurs of the bizarre” (ABCNews.com) and has written books about sideshow performers, Oliver Cromwell’s head, weird things on eBay, and unorthodox messages from God. Hartzman’s work has also appeared in Mental Floss, Bizarre, and HuffPost/AOL Weird News. He’s discussed oddities on CNN, MSNBC, Ripley’s Radio, and the Travel Channel’s Mysteries at the Museum. More of his love for the unusual can be found on his site WeirdHistorian.com. Hartzman works in advertising and lives in New Rochelle with his wife Liz and their two beautiful Earthling girls.