Let’s Paint the ’90s
About the Book
Remember the ’90s? Who could forget?!? The glory of grunge! The beauty of Baywatch! The awesomeness of Arsenio! It’s all here in Let’s Paint the ’90s, a coloring/activity book with paint set and brush. Now you can create stunning color portraits of all your favorite moments:
- April 8, 1991: Vice President Dan Quayle misspells potato in a classroom spelling bee.
- February 25, 1994: Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan battle it out on the ice.
- November 10, 1994: Jennifer Aniston debuts the Rachel Haircut on Friends.
And solve exciting ’90s puzzles and activities:
- O. J. Simpson High-Speed Pursuit Freeway Maze: Paint a path and steer O. J. to safety!
- Macarena Dance Challenge: Identify the dancers with all the right moves.
- Y2K Computer Codebreaker Challenge: Can you prevent a Y2K disaster?
- Plus Milli Vanilli, Titanic, Ace of Base, Beverly Hills 90210, Sinead O’Connor, Kris Kross, Mike Tyson, Dolly the Sheep, and much, much more!
JASON REKULAK still listens to his old M.C. Hammer tapes. He lives in Philadelphia.
About the Author
Jason has acquired and edited a number of Quirk favorites, including the #1 New York Times bestseller Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, the Edgar Award-winning mystery The Last Policeman, and the insane literary mash-up Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. He also oversees our spectacular team of editors and designers.