Secret Lives of The U.S. Presidents
What Your Teachers Never Told You About the Men of the White House
The best seller returns - with a new chapter on President Barack Obama!
Your high school history teachers never gave you a book like this one! Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents features outrageous and uncensored profiles of the men in the White House-complete with hundreds of little-known, politically incorrect, and downright wacko facts. You’ll discover that:
- George Washington spent a whopping 7% of his salary on booze
- John Quincy Adams loved to skinny-dip in the Potomac River
- Warren G. Harding gambled with White House china when he ran low on cash
- Jimmy Carter reported a UFO sighting in Georgia
- And Richard Nixon . . . sheesh, don’t get us started on Nixon!
Now with a new chapter on Barack Obama, Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents tackles all the tough questions that other history books are afraid to answer: Are there really secret tunnels underneath the White House? How many presidential daughters have bared their all for Playboy? And what was Nancy Reagan thinking when she appeared on Diff’rent Strokes? American history was never this much fun in school!
CORMAC O’BRIEN is a freelance writer living in New Jersey. He is the author of Secret Lives of the First Ladies and Secret Lives of the Civil War.
- Available as an ebookE-Book ISBN:9781594744792
- Paperback ISBN:9781594743443
- Book Dimensions:5 1/4 x 8
- Page Count:286
- Release Date:February 1, 2004