Mental_Floss Presents: Law School in a Box
All the Prestige for a Fraction of the Price
Sure, you could spend $100,000 on a law degree from Harvard or Yale. But then you’d have to deal with crowded classrooms, inconvenient course schedules, and rigorous academic study.
Fortunately, the brilliant minds of mental_floss magazine are proud to offer an alternative: Law School in a Box. This prestigious boxed university offers a complete legal education for just $14.95. Your program includes:
* Law School in 96 Pages: Your Comprehensive Textbook
* 10 Heroes of the Courtroom Trading Cards
* 10 “You Be the Judge” Cards
* A devilishly complicated legal-trivia bar exam
* A rolled diploma with real Latin words
It’s the perfect gift for lawyers and would-be lawyers of all ages, from the highest-ranked boxed law school in the country!
Available at newsstands everywhere, MENTAL_FLOSS MAGAZINE was founded in 2001 with the mission of blurring the lines between education and entertainment. The editors are responsible for the best-selling books Condensed Knowledge and Forbidden Knowledge.
- Available as an ebook
- Book Dimensions:3 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 4 7/8
- Page Count:96
- Release Date:May 1, 2007