1. By submitting your photo or art you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. No purchase necessary to redeem this prize
3. This promotion is open from Midnight (ET) on March 15, 2016 to 11:59 PM (ET) May 10, 2016. No entries will be accepted before or after these closing dates.
4. This free competition is open to United States citizens who are aged between 13 and above on March 15, 2016. This promotion is not open to the children of Quirk Books employees.
5. To enter promotion submit fan art or photos of costumes, shelfies and selfies via Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, with the hashtag #5YearsOfPeculiar. Only entries submitted via the widget powered by Momentum will be eligible.
6. Prize package includes: A special 5th anniversary gift to be revealed on June 7, 2016
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability;
8. One entry per platform per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
9. Quirk retains the right to not use any piece of art we deem inappropriate for this promotion.
10. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. By entering this promotion you agree that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial or printed use of any material contained in any application.
12. Quirk may disqualify entries from winning if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
13. Quirk may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
14. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
15. Quirk reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
16. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any user error, network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
17. Quirk excludes and disclaims any responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details or for any act of default of any other third party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Quirk reserves the right to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
18. Entrants’ details will be held by Quirk but will not be shared except as is required by any court, law or administrative action.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this competition or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
20. Under no circumstances will Quirk be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
21. Quirk will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Quirk can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
22. This competition is promoted by: Quirk Books; 215 Church Street; Philadelphia, PA