1. By submitting your receipt for the Lycanthropy and Other Chronic Illnesses Reader Rewards campaign, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prizes described in this promotion are redeemable as of Monday, March 8, 2021. No submission will be accepted before this date. Entrants have until May 4, 2021 to purchase the book and send in their receipt or library request via the Google form or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. This promotion is open to United States residents who are at least 13 years old as of Monday, March 8, 2021. The promotion is not open to Quirk Books employees.
4. To redeem the prizes you must submit your receipt or your library request via the instructions at quirkbooks.com/lycanthropypreorder.
5. Prize: Entrants will receive one bookplate (quantity: 250) and one postcard (quantity: 250). Prizes available while quanitities last, and will be mailed no later than 60 days after the campaign ends on May 4, 2021.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
7. Limit of one prize per receipt. If an entrant buys multiple copies of the book, they may submit separate receipts equal to the amount of copies they have purchased.
8. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid receipts via the sign up form or Quirk's email address.
9. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
10. Quirk may disqualify entries from redemption if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair, or unlawful.
11. Quirk may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
12. Quirk may amend these Terms & Conditions without notice by posting changes to them on this website.
13. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
14. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third party supplier.