Want to win signed copies of Basic Witches by Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman for your friend group? Here's how to win the books, plus more witchy prizes!
Share a photo of your
squad coven with the hashtag #BasicWitches:
- Covens, unite! Share a photo of your friend group on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Tumblr. Use the hashtag #BasicWitches and tag @QuirkBooks.
Win witchy prizes:
- Every coven that shares a photo will automatically receive a set of three downloadable phone lock screens. We will reach out to you via social media to send you your prize!
- You'll also be entered to win our Show Us Your Coven prize pack, which includes the following:
- Signed copies of Basic Witches for everyone in your coven
- A pack of witchy enamel pins from Punky Pins
- Mini prints from Basic Witches illustrator Camille Chew's Society6 shop
*Open to the United States, Canada, and UK.*
We can't wait to see your coven! Summon your inner sorceress and show the world how rad your coven truly is. It's time to manifest your best witchy life.
A magical lifestyle guide for everything from powering up a stylish crystal to banishing terrible Tinder dates
Want to feel terrifyingly beautiful? Wear the right color of eye shadow to project otherworldly glamour. Need to exorcise a toxic friendship? Repeat the proper incantation and make it disappear. Want to increase your energy? Whip up a tasty herbal “potion” to rev up your stamina. DIY projects, rituals, and spells—along with fun historical sidebars—summon the best trends of the modern witchy lifestyle and the time-trusted traditions of the hell-raising women of the past. With humor, heart, and a hip sensibility, Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman dispense witchy wisdom for the curious, the cynical, and anyone who could use a magical boost.
Jaya Saxena is a staff writer at Elle.com. Her work has appeared in many outlets including the New Yorker, the Daily Dot, the Toast, Buzzfeed, Eater, and many others.
Jess Zimmerman is editor-in-chief of Electric Literature. She has been published in the Guardian, the New Republic, Atlas Obscura, Hazlitt, the Hairpin, the Toast, Eater, Aeon, and others.