1. By entering this free sweepstakes you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. This free sweepstakes is open from Midnight (ET) on September 25, 2015 until 11:59 PM (ET) October 6, 2015. No entries will be accepted before or after these dates.
3. This free sweepstakes is open only to United States citizens who are at least 13 years old as of September 25, 2015. It is not open to the children of Quirk Books employees.
4. To enter the sweepstakes please submit a photo of your pre-order receipt of Pop Sonnets via e-mail to [email protected]. Only entries submitted in this way will be eligible.
5. The Grand Prize package includes: 1 customized sonnet printed on cardstock and 1 iTunes giftcard (value: $25.00 USD).
6. Every valid entry with a valid mailing addresses will receive an autographed bookplate, a Pop Sonnets poster, and a Quirk Books tote.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prizes are subject to availability
8. Quirk Books will be responsible for mailing the Grand Prize to the winner by October 31, 2015. Quirk Books will be responsible for mailing the book plates by October 31, 2015.
9. Final details will be confirmed with winning e-mail.
10. One entry will be permitted per book purchase. No entrant may win more than one set of prizes.
11. There will be three Grand Prizes.
12. The Grand Prize winners will be selected at random by Quirk Books by October , 2015.
13. The Grand Prize winners will be notified by e-mail once he/she has been selected. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. The Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize within 5 days of Quirk sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Quirk reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. Entry to the sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. By entering this free sweepstakes you agree that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial use of any material contained in any application.
17. Quirk may disqualify entries from winning if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions, or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
18. Quirk may cancel the sweepstakes for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
19. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
20. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
21. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
22. Quirk excludes and disclaims any responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details or for any act of default of any other third party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Quirk reserves the right to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
23. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this sweepstakes or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury solely and directly caused by Quirk’s negligence or misconduct) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
24. Under no circumstances will Quirk be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the sweepstakes or prize.
25. Quirk will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this sweepstakes and Quirk can cancel or alter the sweepstakes at any stage.
26. This sweepstakes is promoted by: Quirk Books; 215 Church Street; Philadelphia, PA