LIBRARY OF SOULS PRE-ORDER PRIZE PROMOTION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By submitting your Library of Souls book receipt, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prizes described in this promotion are redeemable from Midnight (ET) on Sept 2, 2015 to 11:59 PM (ET) Sept 21, 2015 only. No submission will be accepted before or after these dates.
3. This promotion is are open to United States citizens only who are at least 13 years old as of Wednesday, September 2, 2015. The promotion is not open to the children of Quirk Books employees.
4. To redeem the prizes you must submityour name, e-mail address, mailing address, and a photo of your pre-order receipt for Library of Souls (ISBN: 978-1594747588, Hardcover and eBook) or the Peculiar Children Boxed Set (ISBN: 978-1-59474-838-7). These items must be submitted via the widget on www.quirkbooks.com/los. Only submissions provided in this way will be eligible. All entries must be recieved by Sept 21, 2015 11:59pm.
5. Prize package includes: For all entrants, e-mailed access to download 100 pages of the Library of Souls book, hosted on NetGalley.com, to an e-reading device. Quirk will not offer alternatives for download and makes no representation that all e-reading devices will be compatible. After 5,000 entries are submitted, printed calendars will be mailed to entrants who provide valid mailing addresses.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. All prizes are subject to availability; Access to the digital 100-page chaplet is valid for the following dates only: September 2, 2015 – September 21, 2015.
7. Quirk will endeavor to provide E-mail access to download 100 pages of the Library of Souls books within 24 hours of receiving submission of the items listed in Paragraph 4. Entrants will need to set up a user account with NetGalley.com to obtain access to the book.
8. Access to the first 100 pages of the Library of Souls is meant for one user only. Evidence of sharing or disseminating the chaplet without permission will result in revoked access and may be subject to other legal or enforcement action.
9. Only one set of prizes will be permitted for any pre-order receipt submitted. No entrant may receive more than one set of prizes.
10. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid e-mail and mailing information as well as the other items listed.
11. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
12. Anyone submitting a pre-order receipt agrees that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial use of any material contained in any submission.
13. Quirk may disqualify entries from redemption if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
14. Quirk may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
15. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
16. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
17. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
18.. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third party supplier.
19. This promotion is hosted by: Quirk Books; 215 Church Street; Philadelphia, PA