1. By participating in the Quirksgiving Challenge, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prizes described in this promotion are redeemable as of November 5, 2018. No submission will be accepted before this date. The contest will close on 11/12/2018 at 11:59pm ET.
3. This Promotion is open to United States, UK, and Canadian citizens who are at least 13 years old as of November 5, 2018. The promotion is not open to Quirk Books employees.
5. Prize: One e-book chosen from our selected list of e-books.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
7. Quirk will email the winners.
8. Only one e-book will be permitted for the winner. No entrant may receive more than one set of prizes.
10. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid e-mail via the sign up form.
11. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
12. Quirk may disqualify entries from redemption if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair, or unlawful.
13. Quirk may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
14. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
15. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
16. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
17. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third party supplier.
18. This promotion is hosted by Quirk Books; 215 Church Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Return to the Quirksgiving Challenge here.