My Lady's Choosing:
This scandalous chooseable-path romance novel demands you determine your own romantic adventure-and satisfy all your earthly desires along the way!
Endless scenarios of high romance, deep desire, and quivering...comedy await your tender caress in this chooseable path romance novel. You are the plucky but penniless heroine in the center of 19th-century society, the courtship season has begun, and your future is at hand...
* Will you flip forward fetchingly to find love with the bantering baronet, Sir Benedict Granville?
* Or turn the page to true love with the hardworking, handsome, horse-loving highlander, Captain Angus McTaggart?
* Or perhaps you will chase through the chapters a good man gone mad, bad, and scandalous to know, in the arousing form of Lord Garraway Craven?
* Or read recklessly on to take to the continent as the "traveling companion" of the spirited and adventuresome Lady Evangeline?
* ...or yet another intriguing fate?
Whether it's forlorn orphans and fearsome werewolves, mistaken identities and swashbuckling swordfights, or long-lost lovers and pilfered Egyptian artifacts, every delightful twist and turn of the romance genre unfolds at your behest! Prepare to open your heart, open your mind, and open-this book.
About the Authors: Larissa Zageris and Kitty Curran are the creative team behind the hit viral Kickstarter project Taylor Swift: Girl Detective as well as countless other zines and comics. Larissa is a writer, educator, and photographer whose work has appeared in McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, among many other internet places. Kitty is an illustrator and comics artist who is Actually British and knows all about courtship rituals, the peerage, and upper-crust accents.
Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-68369-013-9
e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-014-6
Page Count: 352
Release Date: April 3, 2018
Price: $14.99 US, $19.99 Canada