1. By submitting your Geekerella fan creation, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Geekerella fan creation must be submitted prior to 11:59pm ET on May 9, 2018.
3. The prize described in this promotion is redeemable from midnight (ET) on April 18, 2018 to 11:59 PM (ET) May 9, 2018 only. No submission will be accepted before or after these dates.
4. This promotion is open to United States, Canada, and UK citizens only who are at least 18 years old as of Wednesday, April 18, 2018. The promotion is not open to Quirk Books employees.
5. To redeem the prize you must email email@example.com with your name and links to your active social media accounts (so that we can tag you!). Only submissions provided in this way will be eligible. All entries must be received by May 9, 2018 at 11:59pm (ET).
6. Prizes: Access to the first 50 pages of Ashley Poston's upcoming companion novel The Princess and the Fangirl, when available, and the opportunity to be featured on Quirk's social media channels.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
8. Quirk will email the prizes to qualifying participants when the prizes are available.
9. Access to the first 50 pages of The Princess and the Fangirl is meant for one user only. Evidence of sharing or disseminating the pattern without permission will result in revoked access and may be subject to other legal or enforcement action.
10. Only one set of prizes will be permitted for any fan creation submitted. No entrant may receive more than one set of prizes.
11. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid email as well as the other items listed.
12. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full of these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Anyone submitting a fan creation agrees that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial use of any material contained in any submission.
14. Quirk may disqualify entries from redemption if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair, or unlawful.
15. Quirk may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
16. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
17. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
18. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third-party supplier.
20. This promotion is hosted by Quirk Books; 215 Church Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Return to the Geekerella Countdown page here.