Book lovers were born for social distancing.
There's a lot of self-isolation and social distancing happening right now due to COVID-19. If you're like Quirkers, you're probably spending all of your time at home, too. We want you to know about all of the free downloadable resources and e-book deals available to you while you help to flatten the curve. Make sure to check back here over the next couple of weeks—we'll be gathering more bookish resources to share with you!
March 18, 2020
- Bored at home? Try these middle-grade e-books!
- Activity Kits for Kids and Teens
- Picture Book Recommendations
March 19, 2020
- Free E-Book Samplers and PDF Excerpts
- YA Books for Your Stuck-At-Home TBR Pile
- Start a digital book club with these reading group guides!
- Pass the time with these mystery book recommendations
March 20, 2020
- What fresh hell is this? Stay sane with these spooky recommendations!
- Graphic novels to add some "comic" relief to your day
March 24, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 26, 2020