Welcome to Mini-Comics Week!
Now that you've picked up your free comics on Free Comic Book Day, explore more—in miniature form!
On the blog:
- Monday: What's a Mini-Comic?
- Tuesday: How to Find the Greatest Mini-Comics
- Wednesday: How to Make a Mini-Comic: Part 1
- Thursday: How to Make a Mini-Comic: Part 2
- Friday: The Wrap-Up!
**This mini-sweepstakes is now closed.**
Enter for your chance to win the following prizes! Note: There will only be one winner.
- An honorary Quirk Comics Club Member enamel pin
- A batch of original mini-comics from the Quirk staff
- A mini-comic by Jon Morris (author of The League of Regrettable Superheroes and The Legion of Regrettable Supervillains)
- A mini-comic and stickers from Caitlin Major and Kelly Bastow, the creators of Manfried the Man
- A pack of The Spectacular Sisterhood of Superwomen trading cards
- A copy of either The Spectacular Sisterhood of Superwomen by Hope Nicholson or The Legion of Regrettable Supervillans by Jon Morris
- Bonus surprises!
Trade mini-comics with us!
Our mini-sweepstakes is now closed, but if you send us a mini-comic, we'll send back a Quirk staff original . . . plus a bonus prize! We'll also feature your mini-comic on Instagram, so include your Instagram (or Twitter) handle if you have one.
Please mail mini-comics to the following address:Quirk Books c/o Comics Club 215 Church St. Philadelphia, PA 19106
If you would rather scan and email us your mini-comic, please send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org