1. By submitting your Manfried Saves the Day book receipt, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Manfried Saves the Day book receipt must be dated prior to 11:59pm ET on May 21, 2019.
3. The prize described in this promotion is redeemable from midnight (ET) on April 15, 2019 to 11:59 PM (ET) May 21, 2019 only. No submission will be accepted before or after these dates.
4. This promotion is open worldwide to those who are at least 18 years old as of April 15, 2019. The promotion is not open to Quirk Books employees.
5. To be entered to win the prize you must upload your receipt using the Google form provided. If you are unable to use the Google form, you may email [email protected] with your name and a photo of your pre-order receipt for Manfried Saves the Day (Paperback ISBN: 978-1-683691-08-2; e-ISBN: 978-1-68369-109-9). Only submissions provided in these ways will be eligible.
6. Prizes: you will be entered to win a Catsona drawing of yourself drawn by a member of the Manfried creative team. Not everyone will receive a prize: this is to be put in the running for a drawing.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
8. Quirk will email winning, qualifying participants to let them know they won the prize.
9. Access to the prize is meant for one user only. Evidence of sharing or disseminating the pattern without permission will result in revoked access and may be subject to other legal or enforcement action.
10. Only one prize will be sent. No entrant may receive more than one set of prizes.
11. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid email as well as the other items listed.
12. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full of these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Anyone submitting a pre-order receipt agrees that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial use of any material contained in any submission.
14. Quirk may disqualify entries from redemption if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair, or unlawful.
15. Quirk may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
16. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
17. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
18. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third-party supplier.
20. This promotion is hosted by Quirk Books; 215 Church Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Return to the The Princess and the Fangirl pre-order campaign here.