One of the best parts of comic cons is being able to admire all of the hard work cosplayers put into their outfits. You can wander the floor and see everyone from Barry Allen of The Flash to Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
As part of our Book Pop! celebration, we're hosting a digital cosplay contest. We asked you to send us a photo of the cosplay you're most proud of for a chance to win an awesome prize, and you did not disappoint! Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to our wonderful semi-finalists!
How winners will be chosen:
- Geekerella author Ashley Poston will announce the finalists August 7 between 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET via Quirk's Instagram account (@quirkbooks).
- Voting for the winners will open at 3:00pm ET on Quirk's Facebook page. The contestant with the highest number of Facebook votes wins! Voting will end on August 11 at 12:00pm ET.
- The first, second, and third place prize winners will be officially announced on August 11 beween 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- First place: Advance access to all Quirk fall titles, a signed copy of Geekerella by Ashley Poston, a Quirk tote, a product from Espionage Cosmetics, and more to be announced
- Second place: Choose two published Quirk titles, a signed copy of Geekerella by Ashley Poston, and a Quirk tote
- Third place: Choose one published Quirk title, a signed copy of Geekerella by Ashley Poston, and a Quirk tote
Thank you for entering!
We loved looking at all the amazing photos you submitted—from Steampunk Belle and Supergirl to Avatar Kyoshi and Newt Scamander. We only had room for seven semi-finalists, and you did not make it easy to narrow it down. Here are some more amazing entries:
[Stay tuned for photos!]
Return to Book Pop! homepage here.