“An exciting and adventurous way to encourage young people to read, as well as hone their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.”—Midwest Book Review
“An intricate game that you won't want to stop playing.”—BookTrib
“An adventure full of magic, intrigue, and fun.”—BioGamer Girl
“The most engaging role-playing experience yet from Comic Quests.”—Dad Suggests
“Great for commutes, waiting in long lines, or any instance where you're stuck without anything to do or anyone to talk to. Or, you know, simply because you want to play an RPG by yourself!.”—Sequential Tart
This middle-grade graphic novel series makes YOU the hero of a fantasy quest—pick your panel, find items, cast spells, defeat enemies, solve puzzles, and play through new storylines again and again!
Step inside a steampunk re-imagining of nineteenth-century Paris, where magic and machines exist in harmony. The Eiffel Tower—a secret weapon built with magic—is almost complete, but the crystals that power the structure are missing! Find the hidden crystals and survive your dangerous mission.
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
• Select your character and begin your quest.
• Numbers are hidden in every panel. Decide where you want to go next, and then flip to the panel with the matching number.
• Solve puzzles, cast spells, and defeat enemies in your quest for success. Only after you’ve collected all the crystals will your journey be complete.
• If you fail your mission, just start again from the beginning! You can play the book again and again, making different choices every time.
Remember, this is no ordinary comic book—what happens next is up to you!
About the Authors
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-68369-129-7
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-68369-130-3
- Page Count:184
- Release Date:August 6, 2019