“If you value opportunities for your kids to use their imagination and their creativity, [Comic Quests] will provide that spark.”—Dad Suggests
Praise for Hocus & Pocus: The Legend of Grimm's Woods
“Kid approved.”—The Dice Tower
“If you love reading, gaming, and magical animals, you’re going to fall head over heels for this brand new graphic novel series.”—YAYOMG!
“An interactive series that will appeal to reluctant readers and anyone who enjoys making a fun story.”—School Library Journal
This new middle grade graphic novel series features an interactive pick-a-path storyline, full of puzzles, treasures, fantasy creatures, and gameplay you can enjoy again and again!
Cast spells, solve puzzles, rack up sparkling stars, and train your own magical pet in this chooseable-path comic book! In the story, Snow White is worried about her seven cousins, who work in the Heigh-Ho mine. They haven’t come home from work, and she wants you to find them. You’ll need a healthy appetite for adventure—and your magical pet—to track down the missing men and put a stop to the nefarious forces lurking in the forest. Each panel in the story offers one or more possibilities for your next move. Plus a handy Quest Tracker lets you record your victories, note your hard-won prizes, and take care of your pet, making this a book you play just like a game.
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
• Select your character and magical pet and begin your quest.
• Numbers are hidden in every panel. Decide where you want to go next, and then flip to the panel with the matching number.
• Solve puzzles, collect supplies, and win stars in your quest for success. The more good deeds you do, the more shining stars you will find.
• You can play the book again and again, making different choices every time.
Remember, this is no ordinary comic book—what happens next is up to you!
About the Author
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-68369-067-2
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-68369-068-9
- Page Count:152
- Release Date:February 26, 2019