From culture writer Jaya Saxena, a personal essay collection that helps you tap into the deeper meaning of crystals—and how to integrate them into your own life.
As Millennials, younger Gen Xers, and older Gen Zers contend with political, economic, and existential distress, a new trend has emerged: the rise of divinatory practices once thought to be the domain of New Age spiritual seekers. Offering a sense of ritual, guidance, and purpose, these practices have gone mainstream at a time when self-care is an important line of defense against the pressures of daily life.
Unlocking the beauty, accessibility, and self-care potential of crystals, Crystal Clear examines the power and possibility of 12 popular stones through personal essays, including
• black tourmaline—and its importance in setting boundaries
• pyrite—and its impact on imposter syndrome
• tiger’s eye—and its role as a tool for living fearlessly
The result is personal, relatable, funny, and poignant—a perfect read for those in search of inspiration and clarity in their lives.
About the Author
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781683692034
- e-Book ISBN: 9781683692041
- Page Count:224
- Release Date:December 1, 2020
- 18 and up