Here’s the ultimate modern guide to magic tricks for everyday situations, using cell phones, floppy disks, airsickness bags, TV remote controls, and other everyday items. This handbook features more than 40 do-it-yourself illusions to perform in your home, office, car, in transit, or out on the town, with step-by-step instructions and illustrations throughout.
• Magically Feed a Parking Meter
• Make Yourself Levitate
• Pull a Banana Out of Thin Air
• Make a Calculator Predict the Future
• Make a Shot Glass Disappear
• Make Time Stand Still
• And More!
With so many amazing tricks, Amazing Irv’s Handbook of Everyday Magic brings instant fun to family outings, business meetings, cocktail parties, and dozens of other situations.
IRV FURMAN teaches a course in magic at Temple University and is the owner of the Hocus Pocus Magic Shop in Philadelphia.
- Paperback ISBN: 1931686017
- Book Dimensions:"Here’s the ultimate mode
- Page Count:176
- Release Date:January 1, 2003