Stuff Every Woman Should Know covered all the basics. Now Quirk is proud to present Stuff Every Mom Should Know, full of the priceless, practical knowledge that moms of all ages need in order to survive and thrive—from babyhood through grade school to the teen years and beyond! It’s a wide-ranging arsenal of such mommy wit and wisdom as:
• How to Swaddle a Baby
• Potty Training 101
• Responding to Unsolicited Parenting Advice
• How to Host a Slumber Party
• Parent-Teacher Conference Survival Tips
• Recovering from a Shouting Match
• And many more!
This stylish pocket-sized hardcover is the perfect gift for any mom or mom-to-be—for a baby shower, Mother’s Day, or any time of the year!
HEATHER GIBBS FLETT (right) and WHITNEY MOSS (left) are the writers behind the popular mommy blog RookieMoms.com as well as Quirk’s 2008 release The Rookie Mom’s Handbook. Both live in Berkeley, California, with their families.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594745522
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-558-4
- Book Dimensions:3½ x 5¾
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:March 27, 2012