Little Kid, Big City!: London written by Beth Beckman and illustrated by Holley Maher goes on sale June 15, 2021! If you preorder or submit a library request for the book, make sure to enter this Reader Rewards campaign to get some extra goodies with your purchase—including early access to a brand new activity kit! See Official Rules and keep reading for details.
So what do I get for preordering Little Kid, Big City!: London?
U.S. entrants will receive a signed bookplate. Plus, everyone who submits a receipt will receive a downloadable London-edition Travel from Home Activity Kit!
This giveaway is open to entrants 18+ only and ends 6/22/21. For more information, please see the Official Rules.
How do I apply for the bookplate (U.S. only) and downloadable activity kit?
- Send Quirk Books a photo of your receipt for the book via this Google form. Please make sure that your name, book title, and the date of purchase or library request is visible on your receipt.
- If you have trouble with the form, you can always email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line LKBC LONDON READER REWARDS CAMPAIGN.
- Limit of one bookplate and downloadable activity kit per entry. Bookplates available while supplies last (quanitity: 150). You'll have until June 22, 2021 to send us your receipt. (That's AFTER the book comes out!)
- The London-edition downloadable activity kit will be emailed to entrants starting May 14, 2021.
About Little Kid, Big City!: London:
If you could have an adventure in London, where would you go? Curious kids will find plenty to see, learn, and explore in this fun and illustrated pick-your-own-path travel guide series!
Would you hop on the Tube to visit Buckingham Palace, find a tasty lunch on Brick Lane, or pass the time with Big Ben?
Create your own itinerary, choose which places to visit at the end of every page, and follow along with an adventurous girl and her two moms as they explore London.
• Visit iconic sites like Big Ben, the British Library, Westminster Abbey, and the Globe Theatre.
• Sample British favorites such as fish and chips and Afternoon Tea.
• Hop on and hop off a double decker bus, dart through the Tube, or float along the River Thames.
• See the London skyline with visits to the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
• Get to know the diversity of the city with visits to Chinatown and Brick Lane.
Featuring playful illustrations, a diverse and lovable cast of characters, an invaluable resources section, and a fun foldout map, this book is an ingenious way for kids to take the lead while planning a vacation or learning about one of the largest cities in the world.
Whether you’re an armchair traveler or a real-life tourist, the Little Kid, Big City series has everything you need to invent your own adventure!