1. By submitting your Literary Yarns book receipt, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize described in this promotion is redeemable from midnight (ET) on March 27, 2017 to 11:59 PM (ET) May 1, 2017 only. No submission will be accepted before or after these dates.
3. This promotion is are open to United States citizens only who are at least 13 years old as of Monday, March 27, 2017. The promotion is not open to Quirk Books employees.
4. To redeem the prize you must email email@example.com with your name and a photo of your pre-order receipt for Literary Yarns (Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-59474-960-5; e-ISBN: 978-1-59474-961-2). Only submissions provided in this way will be eligible. All entries must be recieved by May 1, 2017 at 11:59pm.
5. Prize: Bonus pattern of the raven, which is not included in the book itself.
6. Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
7. Quirk will email a PDF of the raven pattern to qualifying participants.
8. Access to the pattern is meant for one user only. Evidence of sharing or disseminating the pattern without permission will result in revoked access and may be subject to other legal or enforcement action.
9. Only one raven pattern will be permitted for any pre-order receipt submitted. No entrant may receive more than one set of prizes.
10. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid e-mail as well as the other items listed.
11. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
12. Anyone submitting a pre-order receipt agrees that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial use of any material contained in any submission.
13. Quirk may disqualify entries from redemption if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair, or unlawful.
14. Quirk may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
15. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
16. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
17. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
18. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third party supplier.
19. This promotion is hosted by Quirk Books; 215 Church Street, Philadelphia, PA
Return to the Literary Yarns pre-order campaign here.