1. By entering this free contest, which is being sponsored entirely by Quirk Books, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. No purchase will be necessary to enter this free contest.
3. This free contest is open from Midnight (ET) on November 11, 2015 until 11:59 PM (ET) December 15, 2015. No entries will be accepted before or after these dates.
4. This free contest is open only to United States citizens who are at least 13 years old as of November 11, 2015. It is not open to the children of Quirk Books employees.
5. To enter the contest, please submit a valid photo or social media link via the widget hosted on QuirkBooks.com. Only entries submitted in this way will be eligible. Accepted social media platforms include: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, and Vine.
6. 6 prize winners will be selected. 2 winners from each of the participating countries: United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The Grand Prize package includes: One (1) hardcover copy of Home Alone: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Value: $18.95), and one (1) copy the Home Alone 25th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition (Value: $69.99), and one (1) Home Alone mug (Value: $12.99)
7. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prizes are subject to availability.
8. Quirk Books will be responsible for mailing the Grand Prizes to the winners by December 21, 2015.
9. Final mailing details will be confirmed with the winners of the Grand Prizes in the email notice to the winner.
10. One entry will be permitted per social media platform. No entrant may win more than one set of prizes.
11. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by Quirk Books by December 15, 2015.
12. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail once he/she has been selected. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. The Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize within 5 days of Quirk sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Quirk reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. Entry to the contest constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Quirk’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. By entering this free contest you agree that Quirk has the right to feature details of the entrants in subsequent press and PR activity, including but not limited to making commercial use of any material contained in any application.
16. Quirk may disqualify entries from winning if, in its sole and absolute good faith determination, it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions, or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
17. Quirk may cancel the contest for reasons outside of its reasonable control, including Quirk’s future determination that the contest is unlawful to be run under local laws or rules. Quirk has no knowledge at this time that this contest violates any local laws or rules.
18. Quirk may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
19. Quirk reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Quirk.
20. Quirk does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
21. Quirk excludes and disclaims any responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details or for any act of default of any other third party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Quirk reserves the right to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
22. This contest is being sponsored entirely by Quirk Books and has no relation to 20th Century Fox or any subsidiary or affiliate of 20th Century Fox, all of whom are expressely released from any liability caused by this contest.
23. To the extent permitted by law, Quirk excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this contest or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury solely and directly caused by Quirk’s negligence or misconduct) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
24. Under no circumstances will Quirk be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the contest or prize.
25. Quirk will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this contest and Quirk can cancel or alter the contest at any stage.
26. This contest is promoted by: Quirk Books; 215 Church Street; Philadelphia, PA. It is being held in accordance with Pennsylvania law and is void in any jurisdiction where such a contest is prohibited.