Full of tips, trivia, and useful how-tos, this pocket-sized handbook is the perfect gift for wine lovers.
Wine is one of the world’s oldest beverages, and there’s never been a better time to fill a glass with the fruit of the vine. Whether you prefer robust reds, crisp whites, or subtle rosés, you’ll find lots to drink in on the pages of this pocket-sized guide, packed with information, how-tos, and trivia for wine enthusiasts of every variety. Seasoned sommeliers and budding oenologists alike will learn all things wine, including:
• How Wine Is Made
• How to Pour a Glass of Wine
• How to Pair Wine with Food
• The Truth About Sulfites
• How to Bring the Perfect Wine for Any Occasion
• And more!
- Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-68369-019-1
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-68369-020-7
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:February 6, 2018