On the heels of the successful Stuff Every Man Should Know and Stuff Every Woman Should Know comes the volume that both genders will treasure: Stuff Every Husband Should Know. Finally, the priceless, practical wisdom that all wives hope their husbands possess is gathered in one book! New husbands and their long suffering brethren alike will find helpful knowledge of all kinds:
• The Ten Commandments of Laundry
• How to Hire Handymen
• Side with Your Wife, Not Your Mother
• How to Drive in Peace
• Wife Space Comes Before Man Cave
• And much, much more!
This stylish pocket-sized hardcover is the perfect gift for weddings, anniversaries, Father’s Day, or any time of the year.
ERIC SAN JUAN is the editor of a seven-newspaper chain in central New Jersey and the coauthor of A Year of Hitchcock: 52 Weeks with the Master of Suspense. A decade into marriage, he is delighted to find that his wife and son still seem healthy and well fed.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594744976
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-510-2
- Book Dimensions:3 1/2 x 5 3/4
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:April 5, 2011