This little book teaches everything you’ll need to get your golf lifestyle up to par.
• How to Calculate Your Handicap
• How to Play in the Rain
• How to Keep Fit for Golfing
• Games to Play within the Game
• The Best Golf Travel Destinations
Plus tricks for reading the green, tips for playing in the wind, a guide to course etiquette, advice on golfing with kids, and much more!
Brian Bertoldo is a writer and avid golfer living in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-59474-799-1
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-800-4
- Book Dimensions:3 1/2 x 5 3/4
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:May 19, 2015
- 18 and up