Budget Travel magazine isn’t just about the best travel experience at the lowest price-it’s also about traveling “the right way.” Their philosophy, “Vacations for real people,” has led them to their readership for guidance, and this collection of their readers’ best 399 travel tips is an essential addition to any traveler’s library. In The Smart Traveler’s Passport, you’ll learn:
* 13 different uses for Ziploc bags
* How dental floss can double as a tape
* Where to find the best street food in cities worldwide
* How a digital camera can help you find your rental car
* Why clearing your Web browser’s cache will lead to lower prices on airfare and hotel reservations
* How to avoid long lines at the world’s most popular attractions
Designed to look and feel like an actual passport, this handy reference provides expert advice on planning, booking, packing, flying, safety, security, and getting around. It makes the perfect bon-voyage gift!
BUDGET TRAVEL is one of America’s favorite travel magazines, with a circulation of 550,000.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781594741777
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 5 7/8
- Page Count:224
- Release Date:April 1, 2007
- 18 and up