... Quirk has prepared The Deluxe Heirloom Edition of the New York Times Best Seller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies featuring:
* A fancy 4C hardcover package that will endure for generations
* In addition to the illustrations in the first edition, the expanded version features 13 new full-color oil painting illustrations - depicting all of PPZ’s most memorable moments
* A special preface from author Seth Grahame-Smith in which he describes the writing of PPZ
* Best of all, The Deluxe Heirloom Edition features 30% MORE ZOMBIES! Seth has written pages and pages of all-new (and entirely gratuitous) ultra-violent zombie mahem. If you loved the premise and zombie action of the first book, you’ll love this expanded Deluxe Edition even more.
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies features the original text of Jane Austen’s beloved novel with new scenes of bone-crunching zombie action. As our story opens, a mysterious plague has fallen upon the quiet English village of Meryton-and the dead are returning to life! Feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet is determined to wipe out the zombie menace, but she’s soon distracted by the arrival of the haughty and arrogant Mr. Darcy. What ensues is a delightful comedy of manners with plenty of civilized sparring between the two young lovers-and even more violent sparring on the blood-soaked battlefield as Elizabeth wages war against hordes of flesh-eating undead.
Jane Austen is the author of Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, and other masterpieces of English literature.
Seth Grahame-Smith is the author of How to Survive a Horror Movie and The Big Book of Porn. He lives in Los Angeles."
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594744518
- Book Dimensions:5 1/4 x 8
- Page Count:320
- Release Date:November 1, 2009