Good business is all about dealing with people. If you have trouble interacting with clients or coworkers, you’ll be circling Help Wanted ads before you know it. My First Book of Business Etiquette is an essential primer on workplace decorum, with information on:
* Behaving in a meeting
* Being respectful in an office full of cubicles
* Conducting business abroad
* The ins and outs of creative schmoozing
* And much, much more.
Whether you’re making the transition from the dorm room to the board room-or just want a quick refresher course on good manners-this useful primer is bound to delight!
ALAN AXELROD is the bestselling author of Patton on Leadership, How to Say It at Work, and Elizabeth I, CEO, among others. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781931686914
- Book Dimensions:5 x 6 3/4
- Page Count:26
- Release Date:June 1, 2004
- 18 and up