Every child deserves the gift of Monkeyfarts!—an anthology of wild and wacky jokes about monsters, pirates, polar bears, superheroes, hot dogs, Harry Potter, fairy tales, Star Wars, and much more.
1. How do Vikings send secret messages?
2. What do ducks watch on television?
3. Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?
Monkeyfarts! tackles all of these questions and many more. With its bold design and whimsical illustrations, Monkeyfarts! offers a fresh new take on classic kids’ humor. Share Monkeyfarts! with someone you love!
DAVID BORGENICHT is the creator and coauthor of all the books in the Worst-Case Scenario series. The founder, president, and publisher of Quirk Books, he lives with his family in Philadelphia.
1. In Norse Code. 2. Duckumentaries. 3. He was looking for Pooh.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594746055
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-610-9
- Book Dimensions:5x7
- Page Count:96
- Release Date:September 18, 2012