Is it ever okay to “embellish” your dating profile? What’s the best way to deal with close-talkers? How can you handle a date who shows too much PDA? Discover the answers to these and other burning questions in Caroline Tiger’s guide to modern love, How to Behave: Dating and Sex. You’ll learn the proper etiquette for:
* Ditching your date with aplomb
* Accepting rejection gracefully
* Avoiding scratchy stubble face-burn
* Negotiating “ex sex”
With more than 60 scenarios that run the gamut from flirting to first date etiquette to sex, this refreshingly new take on social manners deals with the real-life etiquette questions everyone wonders about . . . but has been afraid to ask.
CAROLINE TIGER writes for Self, Ms., Salon, and Philadelphia Magazine. The author of How to Behave and The Long-Distance Relationship Guide, she lives in Philadelphia, where she both dishes out and takes her own good counsel.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781594740756
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-856-1
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 5 7/8
- Page Count:224
- Release Date:February 1, 2007