For decades, bookstore childcare sections were dominated by books for women–that is, until Quirk’s Baby Owner’s Manual offered a fun and refreshing alternative for male readers. Now we’re crashing the wedding section with The Groom’s Instruction Manual, an irreverent guide to everything guys need to know about:
* Getting Engaged (popping the question, finding a ring)
* Wedding Planning (choosing a location, drafting a guest list)
* The Big Day (rehearsal dinner, toasts, what to do if you start crying)
* Post-Wedding (honeymooning, thank-you notes, newlywedding)
And much more
Illustrated in the award-winning visual style that has made our Owner’s Manual series a smash success, The Groom’s Instruction Manual is the perfect shower gift for (engaged) men of all ages.
SHANDON FOWLER had five hundred guests at his wedding–and if he can survive that, you’ve got nothing to worry about. He and his wife are happily married and live in Brooklyn, New York.
Looking for more? Visit our Zazzle store for related merchandise.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781594741906
- Book Dimensions:5 x 7
- Page Count:208
- Release Date:January 1, 2008
- 18 and up