The Baby Owner’s Manual taught more than 150,000 readers how to “operate” newborns and infants. Now it’s time to enhance your baby’s performance with The Baby Owner’s Games and Activities Book. These 75 games and activities are designed to make your baby smarter, stronger, faster, cleaner, and more imaginative than ever before! Intended for use with children ages 0-36 months, these instructions show how to:
• Test your baby’s audio/visual apparatus via “peek-a-boo” activities
• Maximize your baby’s coordination with simple ball games
• Strengthen your baby’s motor skills by stacking objects in vertical columns
and much more, complete with colorful illustrations and “schematic diagrams.” The Baby Owner’s Games and Activities Book is a delightful gift for parents and grandparents of all ages.
LYNN ROSEN is a freelance writer and a mother of two. She lives in Philadelphia.
JOE BORGENICHT is the coauthor of The Baby Owner’s Manual (Quirk, 2003). He lives in Salt Lake City.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781594740602
- Book Dimensions:7x7
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:September 1, 2006
- 18 and up