With corporate scandals dominating the headlines on a regular basis, business ethics are more important than ever. This amusing primer highlights everything an aspiring CEO should know about maintaining integrity in corporate America. You’ll find:
* Guidance on making fair and honest business decisions
* A quiz to test your own ethics
* Advice on promoting ethical behavior
* Simple lessons for making your workplace a positive environment
* And much, much more.
It’s the perfect gift for office newbies, seasoned executives, and college graduates everywhere!
ALAN AXELROD is the bestselling author of Patton on Leadership, How to Say It at Work, and Elizabeth I, CEO, among others. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781931686891
- Book Dimensions:5 x 6 3/4
- Page Count:26
- Release Date:June 1, 2004