The Long-Distance Relationship Guide
Advice for the Geographically Challenged
Since March 2005, The Long-Distance Relationship Guide has taught thousands of readers how to survive and thrive in their long-distance romances. Now Caroline Tiger has updated her relationship bible with a new epilogue and vital information for far-flung partners everywhere. Drawing on advice from distance-challeneged couples the world over, Tiger offers indispensable tips on enduring the separation and keeping the romance alive. Topics include:
* Spotting (and avoiding) “serial” long-distance daters
* Negotiating travel arrangements
* A hall of fame of romantic long-distance gestures
Complete with fun quizzes, checklists, and expert advice, this new edition of The Long-Distance Relationship Guide helps couples make the most of any far-reaching romance.
CAROLINE TIGER writes for Self, Men’s Health, Marie Claire, and Philadelphia Magazine. She is the author of How to Behave (Quirk, 2003) and How to Behave: Dating and Sex (Quirk, 2006) and lives in Philadelphia, where she survived an LDR that spanned two coasts.
- Paperback ISBN: 9781594742064
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-851-6
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 5 7/8
- Page Count:224
- Release Date:September 1, 2007