Emily Post gave us plenty of great advice, but she never tackled these tricky situations:
• Should I friend my boss on Facebook?
• Do I really need to tip those Starbucks baristas?
• If I'm stuck in the middle seat of an airplane, which armrest is mine?
Fortunately, Caroline Tiger has been teaching readers "real-world etiquette" since How to Behave was first published in 2002. Now this quintessential guide to modern manners has been redesigned and updated with an all-new chapter on cyber-etiquette, text-messaging, Twitter, Facebook, smart phones, and more. New technologies may come and go, but How to Behave
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594745478
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 5 7/8
- Page Count:224
- Release Date:October 4, 2011