A Collection of Facts About the Most-Used Room in the House
It’s the most-frequented room in the house-but how much do you really know about it? The Bathroom Companion is filled with interesting trivia from history, science, and pop culture, as well as toilet tales from around the world. You’ll discover:
(1) What the first toothbrushes were made from.
(2) Who invented the modern flushing toilet.
(3) How much floss the average person uses in a year.
(4) The musical note most toilets flush on.
(5) How to say “Where’s the bathroom?” in Swahili.
-and more. In the tradition of Schott’s Miscellany and the Uncle John series, this illustrated volume is essential reading for what the ancient Israelites called “The House of Honor.” And no honorable home should be without one!
JAMES BUCKLEY JR. dispenses his toilet paper over, not under, the roll (he loves the triangle tips you see in hotel bathrooms). He lives with his family in Santa Barbara, California.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594740282
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 6 3/4
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:April 1, 2005