Start the Series!
Hanging with Vampires
by Insha Fitzpatrick, on sale March 28, 2023
Educators’ Guide Scavenger Hunt
“Fans of all things supernatural will be horrified—and highly entertained.”—Kirkus Reviews
Discover everything about vampires in this laugh-out-loud nonfiction handbook packed with spooky legends, fascinating history, and weird facts perfect for middle-grade readers and mythology fans!
Are vampires real? Who was Vlad the Impaler? Do vampire bats ever feed on humans? Find out in Hanging with Vampires, a field guide for the curious and the adventurous. Crack open the lid on this guide and you’ll get:
- Bloodcurdling vampire mythology! What exactly is a vampire, anyway?
- Spine-chilling history and science! Uncover how the vampire legend got its start in the medieval ages.
- A who’s who of vampires! Get to know classic, iconic, and terrifying vampires in pop culture, from Dracula to Adventure Time.
Hanging with Vampires is the first book in the Totally Factual Field Guide to the Supernatural series, a hilarious and haunting exploration of how myths and legends shape our lives. Sink your fangs into vampire lore and literature with enchanting illustrations and fun activities, like making garlic bread. It’s a spooky world out there–grab your guide, and let’s go!
Look for the next volume, Chilling with Ghosts, for another frightfully good read!
Amazon Barnes & Noble Books A Million Bookshop
Chilling with Ghosts
on sale August 15, 2023
Discover everything about ghosts in this fun handbook packed with spooky tales, engrossing science, and fascinating history–perfect for middle grade readers and mythology fans!
Boo! Do you believe in ghosts? What’s up with haunted houses? And how exactly do you bust a ghost? Uncover the spooky and spectacular world of ghosts in Chilling with Ghosts, a field guide for the curious and the adventurous. Step into the unknown—if you dare!—and discover:
- Scary ghost stories of all kinds! Learn how to tell your very own ghost story.
- Terrifying tales from history and weird science! Find out what ghost fungus is and meet a couple of Shakespearean ghosts.
- A globe-trotting tour of haunted spots! Travel all around the world, from the Catacombs of Paris to the Stanley Hotel.
Chilling with Ghosts is the second book in the Totally Factual Field Guide to the Supernatural series, a hilarious and haunting exploration of how myths and legends shape our lives. Get to know ghost lore with enchanting illustrations and hands-on activities, like brewing homemade ectoslime. It’s a spooky world out there—grab your guide, and let’s go!