Everyone loves the Comic Quests series!
Praise for Hocus & Pocus: The Legend of Grimm's Woods:
“Kid approved.”—The Dice Tower
“If you love reading, gaming, and magical animals, you’re going to fall head over heels for this brand new graphic novel series.”—YAYOMG!
“An interactive series that will appeal to reluctant readers and anyone who enjoys making a fun story.”—School Library Journal
“An innovative twist on a familiar format and fairy tale.”—Booklist
This middle grade graphic novel series makes YOU the valiant hero of a fantasy quest—pick your panel, find items, gain abilities, solve puzzles, and play through new storylines again and again!
In a medieval age of chivalry and sorcery, you’ve been training hard to become a knight. Now the king has a mission for you: carry a message of the utmost importance to the leader of a neighboring country. But traps and enemies will be numerous on your route! Forge your weapons to make them more powerful, win points collecting magical cards, be victorious in battle, and advance through the levels to become strong enough to bring your mission to a successful end.
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
• To begin your quest, select your character.
• Numbers are hidden in every panel. Decide where you want to go next, and then flip to the panel with the matching number.
• Solve puzzles, collect supplies, and defeat enemies in your quest for success. If you succeed, you may be knighted!
• If your mission fails, just start again at the beginning! You can play the book over and over again, making different choices every time.
Remember, this is no ordinary comic book—what happens next is up to you!
About the Author
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-68369-065-8
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-68369-066-5
- Page Count:152
- Release Date:October 22, 2019