Part of Snowman Week in Sarah Goldschadt’s Craft-A-Day, mini-snowman cupcake toppers are the perfect way to while away a chilly winter afternoon with the young people in your life. Get creative with your snowman topper—make a family of snow-people for Frosty, or have a contest to see who can make the most interesting outfit! Don’t forget the corncob pipe, and why not add a scarf and perhaps some icy jewelry while you’re at it? Plaid is all the rage in snowman fashion these days!
The possibilities are endless with Craft-A-Day’s simple handmade blue prints for projects for each day of the year.
Happy holidays, and get crafting!
• Parchment paper
• Black and white card stock
• Glue stick
• Black marker
• Clear tape
1. Trace fig. 1 onto parchment paper with a pencil.
2. Transfer pattern and cut shapes out of black and white card stock.
3. Arrange shapes as in the photograph. Glue in place.
4. Draw face and buttons with a black marker.
5. Tape toothpick to the back of snowman. Trim excess tape.
February 10, 2016
February 01, 2016
January 25, 2016