The Dangerous Book for Boys taught us how to make snowballs and slip knots — but who will teach us how to get a stripper’s phone number? How can we talk our way out of a traffic ticket? And what’s the best way to ask for a raise? Stuff Every Man Should Know features these skills and dozens more, all packaged in the same elegant and affordable hardcover package as Jokes Every Man Should Know. Illustrated step-by-step instructions will teach readers:
- How to tie a necktie
- How to make the perfect omelet
- Five pickup lines in five different languages
- How to bet on horses
- How to calm a crying baby
- and much, much more
With its elegant design and affordable $9.95 price point, this Stuff will be an irresistible gift for dads, grads, and men of all ages.
Brett Cohen likes his vodka on the rocks, his meat on the grill, and his Sundays on the couch. He lives in Pennsylvania.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594744143
- e-Book ISBN: 978-1-59474-470-9
- Book Dimensions:3 1/2 x 5 3/4
- Page Count:144
- Release Date:June 1, 2009