Wicked Accessories, Creepy-Cute Toys, Magical Treats, and More!
Open this wicked little volume for a spellbinding collection of dark arts and crafts! It’s full of color photos and simple illustrated instructions for crafting everyday items into wonderfully witchy treats:
* A truly wicked charm bracelet made from a handful of old trinkets
* Spooky little skulls made out of marshmallows
* A bewitching midnight black tutu that can be stitched up in minutes
* A wicked poison apple fashioned from an everyday plushie
* Witches, monsters, spiders, and ghosts to top your cupcakes
* And much, much more!
Each step-by-step project is as easy as the wave of a wand-no previous crafting experience required!
MARGARET McGUIRE edits and moonlights as a crafter in Philadelphia. ALICIA KACHMAR casts spells and stitches from her home in New York.
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781594744860
- Book Dimensions:6 x 8 1/2
- Page Count:96
- Release Date:October 1, 2010