To perform the dangerous, awe-inspiring stunts and daring feats for Hollywood’s top action movies, stuntwoman Danielle Burgio needs to stay in peak physical condition. Now she shares the exclusive fitness program that allows her to meet any challenge on the big screen and in real life. This full-color fitness book provides a comprehensive workout that shows regular people how to get in action-star shape. You’ll learn to:
* Shed pounds with cardio exercises and muscle toning
* Strengthen your body with martial arts and gymnastics
* Increase focus, flexibility, and coordination with exercises that promote total body awareness and overall wellness
* Energize workouts with speed and endurance exercises
With more than 50 exercises that build strength, concentration, and well-being, The Stuntwoman’s Workout is your ultimate guide to staying fit-and embracing a life full of action.
DANIELLE BURGIO is a longtime Hollywood stuntwoman who has worked on The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Daredevil, Pearl Harbor, Blade, Angel, Birds of Prey, Crossing Jordan, Monster-in-Law, Will & Grace, and other TV shows and movies. She lives in Los Angeles.
JENNIFER WORICK is the coauthor of The Action Heroine’s Handbook. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Available as an ebook
- Paperback ISBN:9781594740305
- Book Dimensions:7 1/4 x 9 1/8
- Page Count:192
- Release Date:May 1, 2005