The Smart Family's Passport
Valuable Tips from Seasoned Travelers
Budget Travel magazine is dedicated to providing great travel experiences at affordable prices-which is harder than ever when you’ve got a brood of screaming kids in the backseat! Thankfully, their dedicated readers are here to help. This companion volume to The Smart Traveler’s Passport (100,000 copies in print!) features 350 tips for anyone traveling with children. Readers will learn:
* how a camera phone can help you overcome language barriers.
* why a jar of peanut butter is the ultimate traveling companion.
* memorable souvenirs that won’t break your budget.
* how to answer the dreaded question, “Are we there yet?”
Full of tips on planning, booking, packing, fl ying, safety, getting around, and much more, this passport-sized anthology makes the perfect bon voyage gift!
BUDGET TRAVEL is one of America’s favorite travel magazines, with a circulation of 550,000.
- Available as an ebook
- Book Dimensions:4 1/2 x 5 7/8
- Page Count:224
- Release Date:May 1, 2010